Privately, in Apple’s Product Realisation Lab for Mac hardware in Cupertino, Apple revealed, to a few hand-picked members of the media, that their design team remains committed to Pro market and its customers, and are building a completely new, modular Mac Pro, alongside with new displays, and a pro version of iMac.
Meanwhile, Mac Pro has been updated with more cores and faster GPU.
Read about the meeting at tech sites whose writers were invited.
- Daring Fireball: The Mac Pro Lives
- TechCrunch: Apple pushes the reset button on the Mac Pro
- BuzzFeed: Apple Says It Is “Completely Rethinking” The Mac Pro
- Axios: Apple to ditch the current Mac Pro design
- Mashable: The Mac Pro is getting a major do-over