Skip to content
- Try to find an email with subject New or modified user account information from email@example.com - it should have your new temporary password.
- Then, go to office.com and log in with your email (if you have more versions, the right version should be in that email too) and this temporary password. Then it should let you change it to your one (try to use something more complex).
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Exchange
- Enter your email and as description, such as MR.
- Select "Sign In".
- Type your new password.
- Tap Accept.
- Choose which services you want to keep on your phone apart from Mail.