4897022 372941 • £249.38 excl. VAT
Elevate your recordings with the Icon QCon Pro control surface with motorized faders. Rather than using a keyboard and mouse, the QCon Pro offers tactile control over the most essential functions of your DAW including navigation, transport, track level, plugin parameters, recording, editing, automation, and more.
The Icon QCon Pro has eight channel strips, which can be set to control any track in your session, including audio tracks, MIDI tracks, and return tracks. The Track-Shift function shifts tracks one at a time, while Bank-Shift skips through banks of eight tracks. Each channel strip includes a mute, solo, select, and record arm button, a 12-segment LED meter, and a touch-sensitive motorized fader. Above the channel strips are eight rotary encoders with LED rings and push-reset for dynamic control of sends, panning, EQ, effects, and more. Activating the Flip feature sends plugin control to the motorized faders while the rotary encoders control the track levels; essentially swapping channel fader and encoder functions for more precise control over plugin parameters. A motorized fader is also provided for the master output channel.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED channels level metering
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.